Brookfield Centre Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Brookfield Centre Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Brookfield Centre Recruitment 2018
Brookfield Centre for Lifestyle Medicine, a part of Brookfield Clinics is a leading provider of integrated health care to local and international families. We are a multidisciplinary all inclusive medical and wellness organization established to keep you in a state of optimal health and wellbeing, through appropriate, evidenced based and well-timed innovative interventions. We take cognizance of the fact that your lifestyle directly impacts your health and wellbeing. Poor lifestyle choices can lead to chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes, hypertension, obesity, cancer, depression etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Core duties and Responsibilities
Build Client Relations:
- In order to expand the market, the Business Development Associate will work to form new client relationships and strengthen existing client relationships to forge new opportunities. In this role, the Business Development Associate will assist in the sales and service processes (of education and clinical services provided by Brookfield) to ensure client satisfaction to help increase revenue and develop lasting professional relationships that will fuel sales and lead to possible partners with organisations associated with these clients.
Promote Company Products:
- To build awareness and recognition of products and our services, the Business Development Associate will help to create promotional and sales materials for clients and the public. They will work closely with sales, marketing and advertising departments and managers to form strategies that target specific audiences to grow sales and broaden their market.
Conduct Market Research:
- The associate will often be involved in analyzing the market and creating reports that focus on consumer behavior, sales and the share of their company’s market in relation to their specific products. They generate plans on how to increase this market share and develop strategies that will lead to greater revenue.
- Coordinate Marketing and Networking Events
- From trade shows to community events, the associate will organize events that lead to client meetings and product promotions. They might assist in choosing materials and products to include in these events and even attend shows and meetings to represent the company.
- Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers/patients.
- Must have completed the NYSC programme.
- Reports to Brookfield’s Innovation Lead and MD.
- Typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Must be highly entrepreneurial, innovative and a self-starter.
- Should be comfortable working independently and in a team.
- Conducts market research and assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting.
- Works with marketing, sales, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree of Business, Finance, Marketing or similar. Science background- beneficial but not essential/
Associate skills required:
- Employing strong organisational and communication skills, the Business Development Associate will work with various departments to ensure company product promotions, sales, development and effective marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with various departments to create and implement strategies that will expand market share, increase brand awareness and sales, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyzing the market to understand competition and measure the need for a specific product.
- Assessing company objectives and current sales trends to recognize new business opportunities and growth potential.
- They are typically creative and detail-oriented team players who are able to build and maintain productive relationships with fellow employees, clients, customers, vendors and other professionals involved in the production, sales and marketing of products. They are adept at working within time constraints and using strong problem-solving and analytical skills. In additional to these particular abilities, we usually seek Business Development Associates with the following skills:
- Marketing and promoting products through the development of materials and the organization of events, such as creating brochures, arranging trade shows and leading the team on the planning of the annual Lifestyle Medicine Conference hosted by the Lifestyle Medicine Practitioners Association of Nigeria.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Brookfield Centre Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.