Bradfield Consulting Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Bradfield Consulting Limited Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Bradfield Consulting Limited Recruitment 2018
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- To manage book-keeping and entry of accounting records.
- To manage the financial and internal controls of the firm and provide for effective reporting to management.
- To manage all tax activities for the firm and its employees.
To carry out the following functions as follows:
Book-keeping and Accounting:
- To oversee and manage the accounting books and records of the firm and ensure that all financial transactions are accurately and promptly posted into the accounts ledgers of the firm;
Internal Control and Reporting:
- To Implement and maintain an effective internal control system and financial control. Provide accurate and informative reporting on the financial results of the firm that will enable effective management decisions;
Financial System Management:
- To ensure that the financial systems and processes implemented are efficient and effective, and support the internal controls processes and procedures. These must be maintained and reengineered on a continuous basis to ensure at all times that they are effective and efficient;
- To ensure that there is accurate accounting in accordance with Nigerian accounting standards, that facilitates effective reporting and decision-making;
- To ensure that there is an accurate and effective budget process in place to ensure sound financial control and reporting, and forecasting of financial results;
- Performing other related duties and responsibilities as directed.
- Reporting line: Reports to Financial Controller, but interfaces with Partners as necessary
- Supervision: Candidate will work under the direct supervision of Financial Controller.
- Contacts: With approval from Partners, candidate will liaise and interface with Associates, Administrative staff, and the Firm’s bankers and Auditors.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to keep confidential and observe the utmost discretion in all matters relating to the Firm;
- Ability to recognise financial events and consequences of actions; exercise good judgment with value added recommendations.
- Ability to understand the functions of every department in the firm, its relationship with other departments and its overall contribution to the objectives of the organisation;
- Ability to organise, prioritise and evaluate work as well supervise and direct subordinates
- Ability to use Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc. for presentation and reporting;
- Ability to relate with partners and associates in the firm and ensure an understanding of the finance function as supportive to all legal service operations;
- Ability to work with minimal/no supervision;
- Ability to multi task with minimal or no error; and
- Ability to be a proactive thinker and an excellent problem solver.
- B.Sc in Accounting or any related course
- ACA, ACMA or ACCA certificate
- Hands-on experience with Accounting software like Sage Line-50, SAP e.t.c.
- Minimum of 3 years post N.Y.S.C experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, taxation and providing financial advice.
- Proactive, confident, problem solver, energetic, result driven, honest, articulate and hardworking individual with a strong desire to excel and a passion for the work.
- Rewards: Reasonably compensated with usual benefits.
- Candidate must have the requisite Accounting Knowledge, including, but not limited to:
- Strong understanding of the workings and functions of the finance office of the Firm.
- Book-keeping and financial reporting.
- Strong problem solving, listening and learning skills and proactive/analytical thinking;
- Ability to report challenges and relevant information clearly and timely;
- Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail (good at multi-tasking);
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to deal with customers and external contacts;
- Good organizational skills, ability to work and sometimes implement own processes;
- Excellent team-player; and
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A strong work ethic with a positive, ‘get-it-done’ attitude.
- Honesty, integrity, stress tolerance, self-control, flexibility/adaptability, independence, self-motivated and committed to the common goals and values of the Firm.
Application Deadline 14th March, 2018.
Job Title: Business Manager
Report to: The Managing Director, Board of Directors
Job Level: Manager
- Exercise overall control and supervision of all activities of the subsidiary company.
- Corporate Strategy
- Policies and Procedures
- Enabling and deployment
- Driving and fostering sustainable prosperity
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Formulating and successfully implementing company policy;
- Ensure that defined corporate objectives are pursued;
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company;
- Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities established by the board;
- Ensure that Company meets its corporate, statutory and fiscal obligations
- Reporting to the Managing Director of Uniholding on regular basis;
- Putting in place adequate operational planning and financial control systems;
- Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees;
- Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets;
- Taking remedial action where necessary and informing the Managing Director of Uniholding of significant changes;
- Maintaining the operational performance of the company;
- Assuming full accountability to the Managing Director of Uniholding for all company operations;
- Representing the company to major customers and professional associations;
- Building and maintaining an effective executive team;
- Look for opportunities for the expansion of the organisation;
- Perform other duties as required.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing , MBA would be a big plus.
- 10 – 12 years cognate experience in an FMCG sector
- Strong FMCG Experience of at least 10 years.
- Success in a senior leadership role within a large scale environment (preferably in a pharmaceutical company).
- Strong production, sales and distribution background.
- Motivational but also challenging
- Highly developed leadership and general management skills
- A strong lateral thinker whose natural default is to create and/or encourage innovative solutions to challenges and problems
- Keen intellect and strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and pursue solutions swiftly
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a measured risk-taker
- An effective and authentic communicator, both orally and with the written word.
The Prospective candidates must demonstrate:
- Excellent communication Skills
- Sound organizational Skills
- Process and result oriented, self-starter, with good analytical skills and leadership Skills
- Networking Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Feedback &Reporting skills
- Management skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft application.
Job Title: Female Guidance Counselor
- Develop & implement effective counseling program
- Provide individual & group counseling
- Pay attention to cultural or societal differences in dealing with the students
- Appraise the progress of students
- Identify behavioral problems or at-risk students and act appropriately.
- Work hand-in-hand with parents, school and stake-holders in implementing a sustainable counseling plan that will foster growth.
- Complete assessments and tests, analyse results and provide feedback.
- Prepare & review progress report.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree preferably in education in Guidance & Counseling, Psychology or any related field from any reputable university/institution
- Possession of Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of Eight (8) years post NYSC experience.
- Proven experience as a guidance counselor.
- Strong command of emotional intelligence.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Education in various models of teaching, best counseling practices and regulations
- Candidate must be a female.
- Must be able to use ICT to enhance teaching.
Application Deadline 2nd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Bradfield Consulting Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.