Ashcroft Winrow Partnership job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Ashcroft Winrow Partnership job Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ashcroft Winrow Partnership job Recruitment
- Our clients Company consists of 9x quarry sites in the vicinity of the cement works out to a distance of 40kms. 3x sites are in operation with a further 6x waiting to commence. Some of the 6x will be a restart from decommissioned small scale operations. The main quarry 82 – 83% limestone (Marble) metamorphic dispersion.
- SG is 2.6 t.m3 in bank Marble with 2.65t/m3 Granite. Tooth life 350 hours, hard and abrasive product.
- The total volume required daily 10,000t comprising of 82% Limestone, 17% Laterite and 1-2%. Iron ore and Correction Limestone.
Main Purposes of Job
- To supervise Cement Mining operations of a Major Cement Mining Company in Nigeria.
- Take charge of the Training and HSE assistants
- As a Project 2IC, someone who can fulfil the daily production observation, and client liaisons,
- Attend daily client meetings and monthly production reconciliation.
Reason for Recruitment:
- Expansion of a Major Cement Mining Company in Nigeria.
- Reporting to: Managing Director
- Good SME operational experience to assist in training of lower skilled workers and be able to communicate with the local workers one on one.
- Ability to fit in with a small team of expats, who is an active operational Manager and can assist in Holistic Quarry Planning.
- Experienced Quarry Manager Good Quarrying skills, probably with a Quarry Managers ticket, but not essential.
Salary: $100,000-$120,000 per annum
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Ashcroft Winrow Partnership job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.