AOS Orwell Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 AOS Orwell Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
AOS Orwell Recruitment 2018
AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. Everything you need for offshore, land and swamp drilling, remedial and production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pigging Service Supervisor
- Oiltools Africa Limited a leading indigenous Oil & Gas manufacturing and service AOS Orwell company is expanding its Nigerian portfolio.
- The expectation is that as the business grows in size, this person will be capable of managing a team of 1 – 4 project managers / supervisors overseeing all pigging service operations.
- We need a qualified Pigging Supervisor to oversee our pigging operations.
- Reporting to the OAL Operations Manager, and with functional reporting to the Pigging Business Development Lead, this person will be responsible for project management and supervision, in the beginning, of all pigging service operations conducted in Nigeria through OAL, Onne.
- Project management from contract execution through job completion review, all aspects of the job including any subcontractors used to facilitate the job.
- Maintain all job records including daily job reports
- Maintain all equipment, subcontractors
- Eventually, if needed, manage a team of project managers / site supervisors
- Petroleum engineering vocation or university degree, ideal
- 5 years pigging service experience with a minimum of 200 different jobs of varying types including intelligent pigging
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
- Pigging Service skills (demonstrated)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills a pre-requisite
- Knowledge of IOC safety protocols and operational standards
- Demonstrate high levels of Customer focus, Engagement ability and sustained levels of Process Excellence
- Strong conflict management skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th March, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding AOS Orwell Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.