Amaiden Energy Nigeria Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 Amaiden Energy Nigeria Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Recruitment
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Associate
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Manages portfolio of agreements and new requests, enabling the efficient and effective purchase of goods and services (from purchase to pay) with a focus on business value, on-time delivery, and cycle time.
- This position might be known as Junior Procurement Associate who works under high supervision and is responsible for the routine and basic tasks, such as, for example, communication with suppliers, price negotiation, monitoring vendors performance and communication with clients, etc.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk.
- Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems.
- Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio.
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations.
- Provides fit-for-risk process improvements.
- Implements category strategic guidance and shares portfolio specific market intelligence to Category Networks.
- Executes PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogs.
- Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized.
- Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments.
- Ensures contract compliance and utilization – monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.
- Behavioral Skills: analytical, applies learning, communicates effectively, creates business value & competes to win in marketplace, makes sound decisions.
- Functional Skills: PtP knowledge, system utilization & efficiency, total system cost, apply controls mindset, application of business & procurement technical knowledge, service excellence, contract development, contract management, negotiating and influencing, relationship management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th January, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Amaiden Energy Nigeria Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.