Amaiden Energy Nigeria Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018Amaiden Energy Nigeria Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Recruitment
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Quality Coordinator
- Responsible to implement Project Quality Plan in assigned scope of work
- Establish Interface Management processes and procedures
- Monitor procurement activities and ensure compliance with approved processes and procedures
- Conduct / attend selected pre-inspection meetings with critical material or equipment Suppliers
- Implement the Procurement Surveillance Program according to the approved Surveillance Plan
- Provide feedback on supplier performance to owner of Qualified Supplier List (QSL).
- Ensure inspections are conducted by qualified individuals in accordance with the Suppliers’ approved Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs)
Tasks and Responsibilities
For Long Lead Equipment purchased by the company:
- Review purchasing documents and ensure inclusion of quality requirements
- Coordinate inspection activities with Suppliers
- Conduct selected pre-inspection meetings with critical material or equipment Suppliers
- Coordinate and monitor inspection personnel through approved third party agencies
- Identify non-conformance, verify proposed dispositions are approved and steward non-conformance to closure.
Company Procured Equipment:
- Provide oversight of Contractor’s implementation of their procurement processes and procedures through execution of the Procurement Surveillance Program:
- Perform assessments and verifications in accordance with the approved Surveillance Plan
- Review and approve Contractor’s procurement procedures and monitor Contractor performance
- Review selected source inspection reports based upon criticality ratings
- Ensure Contractor’s Supplier surveillance activities are commensurate with criticality ratings
- Monitors Contractor’s process for tracking and closure of deficiencies and corrective actions
- Interface with the Contractor’s Quality personnel to ensure that Contractor stewards resolution of issues in alignment with Project requirements
- Participate in qualification of proposed Subcontractors or Suppliers
- Participate in the review of Request For Quotation (RFQ) packages and bid proposals
- Review key Supplier quality plans, procedures, and ITPs
- Attend selected Supplier meetings and witness/hold points (pre-award, pre-inspection, in process, Factory Acceptance Tests)
- Review and approve Contractor’s source inspector selection and inspection order assignments
- Monitor Contractor’s source inspection activities and review ITPs and Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) schedule for Project Team (PT) involvement
- Receive feedback from sites with regard to quality issues of received material and equipment
- Interface with sites regarding logistics quality activities
- Identify the need for supplemental source inspection by Company and issue monitoring inspection assignments as needed
- Advises and informs Project Site Lead and PT on quality issues, status and metrics.
- 10 – 20 years Experience executing project construction or quality assurance/control of engineering, procurement, or construction activities
- Willing and able to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide various levels of support
- Past Procurement Quality Coordinator Owner/Operator experience on major capital project.
- Technical training or high school diploma
- Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th January, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Amaiden Energy Nigeria Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.