Adexen Agency Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Adexen Agency Job Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Adexen Agency Job Recruitment
Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by one of the largest independent manufacturer and distributor of well-known and widely consumed brands, to recruit a qualified candidate for its operations in Lagos, Nigeria, in the position below:
Job Title: Utility Manager
Job Reference: 1367
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Perform condition-based maintenance on all utility equipment using CMMs
- Monitor and reinforce control on maintenance in the area of responsibility that includes Glycol system and pumps, water treatment plants, effluent treatment plants, iron removal plants, steam boilers, air compressors-high & low pressure, cooling compressors, chillers, air handling systems pumps etc.
- Builds maintenance teams’ capabilities through implementation of training and development programs
- Analyse cost centre variances and investigates ways to improve cost performance
- Develop unit capabilities to achieve maximum utilization of technology and equipment
- Contribute to the preparation of annual utilities related maintenance budget ensuring sufficient funds to cover all routines and initiatives reflected in strategy & operational plans.
- Participate in organization annual overhaul of production lines.
- Improves efficiency by ensuring optimal execution of maintenance tasks.
- Ensure the implementation of various infrastructure or process optimization projects
- Develop, coach and provide feedback to team members for better performance and develop successors
- Ensure all Health, Safety & Environment policies and procedures are in place and followed
- Ensure all work is carried out in a safe and appropriate manner by maintenance personnel and service/contractor personnel
- B.Sc. /HND in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5(five) years working experience in the field of Production Management or Maintenance in FMCG Industry.
- Experience in execution of projects such as line commissioning and annual maintenance planning.
- Ability to implement quality and health, safety & environment improvements.
- Hand on experience in Generator diesel and gas, steam boilers, Compressors, Co2 production and Glycol system and pumps.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Adexen Agency Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.