Acorn Facilities Management Services Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Acorn Facilities Management Services Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Acorn Facilities Management Services Recruitment 2018
Acorn Facilities Management Services – We are a customer-centric facility management company involved in Total integrated facility management. From mechanical/electrical services to cleaning, fumigation/pest control to gardening. We are there to provide the best services in the most cost-effective manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Manager
Typical tasks may include:
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- Project management and supervising and coordinating the work of contractors;
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation;
- Keeping staff safe;
- Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising current premises;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises;
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- B.Sc in Building Tech, Estate Management or relevant Degree.
- Experience: 5 years experience.
Applicants must have a working knowledge of:
- Decorating Painting
- M & E Installation.
- Plumbing System
- Electrical System
- Janitorial/Specialized Cleaning
Job Title: Office Assistant
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, etc. as needed
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team building activities or special projects
- Help prepare reports, presentations, and data
- Manage and maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Type documents, drafts, and reports
- Arrange schedules for meeting space and conference rooms
- Assist with travel and expense reports
- Update staff calendars and organize schedules
- Prepare information and research for executive needs
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Purchase, track, and invoice office supplies for each department
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms
- Arrange itineraries and executive correspondence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Acorn Facilities Management Services Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.