WAIFEM Job Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details, See Full Details below…
In this Post: West African Institute For Financial and Economic Management, WAIFEM Jobs Vacancies, WAIFEM Careers Portal, WAIFEM Recruitment, How to Apply for WAIFEM Recruitment 2017, Details Follows…
The West African Institute For Financial and Economic Management (WAIFEM) is a sub-regional capacity building Institution established in 1996 by the Central Banks of The Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, WAIFEM has the m-andate to strengthen capacity for macroeconomic and financial management in the countries of member Central Banks.
The Institute seeks qualified candidates to fill the under-mentioned vacancy:
WAIFEM Jobs Recruitment
Job Title: Director of Research
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to the Director General, the Director of Research will supervise the research department to ensure research into relevant issues/topics emanating from the capacity building and training programmes.
- Responsible for the production of the Institutes various publications.
- Supervise the building up of the database in the constituent countries of WAIFEM.
- Carry out such other duties as may be assigned from time-to-time by the Director General.
- Direct and lead the department in the sourcing of funds to facilitate its research work.
- Organize internal and external seminars and workshops for the benefit of the Institute and the sub-region.
- Must be a citizen of the countries of WAIFEM member banks.
- Must be versed in research methodology and endowed with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with softwares used by economists etc.
- Must be able to work in a team-based multi-cultural environment.
- Holds a minimum of post-graduate degree in Economics and/or Finance at the Masters level; a doctorate degree would be an advantage.
- Have at least 10 years of professional experience in senior management capacity.
Attractive and competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with detailed CV’s including the names of three referees to:
The Director General,
West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management (WAIFEM),
c/o Central Bank of Nigeria Learning Centre,
Email: [email protected]
Application Deadline 10th October, 2017.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding WAIFEM Job Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.