UNIUYO SCE Sandwich Admission Form 2017/2018 | See Registration Details, See Full Details Below…
In this Post: UNIUYO, UNIUYO SCE, UNIUYO Sandwich Admission Forms, How to UNIUYO for SCE Admission Form and more details…
The University of Uyo, UNIUYO Sandwich programmes admission form for 2017/2018 academic session at the School of Continuing Education (SCE) is out on sale.
University of Uyo in conjunction with the school of continuing education has made available its sandwich programmes admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session. Interested candidates should apply for admission into the various courses programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
LIST OF UNIUYO SANDWICH COURSES/PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE FOR ADMISSION (COURSES OFFERED)
Here are the courses available for UNIUYO sandwich admission for the 2017/2018 academic session;
(A) B. A. (Ed.)
- Fine Arts
(B) B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Integrated Science
- Physical Education
- Health Education
(C) B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Political Science
(D ) B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Business Education (Accounting/Office Management)
- Home Economics Education
- Agricultural Education
- Technical Education (Electrical/Electronics Technology, Auto/Metal Technology ,Woodwork/Building Technology)
- Computer Education
(E ) B. Ed
- Pre-Primary & Primary Education
- Guidance and Counseling
- Special Education
- Social Studies
(F) B. L. S. (Ed.)
- Library & Information Science
DURATION OF UNIUYO SANDWICH PROGRAMME
Candidates will complete the programme in five years (slots) of nine (9) weeks each.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR UNIUYO SANDWICH ADMISSION 2016/2017
Here are the entry requirements for UNIUYO sandwich admission for the 2017/2018 academic session;
Only holders of the following qualifications are eligible to apply:
- NCE with a minimum of seven (7) points and above in Education and the teaching subjects.
- OND in relevant programmes.
- General Nursing and Midwifery and Psychiatry Nursing with at least three (3) years post qualification experience may be eligible for admission for Health Education.
- Candidates with (i) or (ii) above must, in addition, possess five (5) subjects at GCE (O/L), NECO/WASC/TC II, SSC including English Language at not more than two sittings and any other specific departmental requirement.
- Programmes in Sciences, Vocational Education and Library Science require a credit pass in Mathematics. Holders of Diploma in Library Science with at least Lower Credit are also eligible for admission into BLIS Library & Information Science
Please note that a credit pass in Chemistry is a requirement for candidates intending to offer Home Economics Education and Agricultural Education.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIUYO SANDWICH PROGRAMME ADMISSION FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N8, 000.00 (Eight Thousand Naira) only via Remita Payment Platform.
Online Registration and payment instruction.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission forms link (on the side bar)
- Select e-Form(s) option
- Select Admission Type (Example; Certificate, Diploma, Part-Time (UTME), Part-Time (DE), Sandwich, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctorate Degree (Part-time) as the Admission Form Type.
- Enter your phone number, Name and E-mail
- Click the MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment
- Payment can be made online or Bank branch via Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on REGISTER LINK
- Note your Login credentials generated
- Login and complete your registration
- All applicants should return the completed registration forms with photocopies of credentials to the Admissions Unit, School of Continuing Education, University of Uyo.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The Application Closing date for UNIUYO sandwich admission for the academic session is Eight (8) weeks from the date of the Advertisement.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding UNIUYO SCE Sandwich Admission Form 2017/2018 | See Registration Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.