United Bank of Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA). Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
United Bank of Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment
United Bank of Africa Plc (UBA) – We are a leading IT provider company established in Nigeria with RC: 1458651. Our high-quality IT solutions are available in all major cities in Nigeria. We offer excellent value for money and free quotes.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent. capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger, UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR Trainee
Reference #: HCM001
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Human Resources
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Minimum Educational level – OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower in any related discipline
- Are you confident in taking initiative and be assertive?
- Are you creative, innovative, result oriented and self-driven?
- Have you completed NYSC?
- Do you have a passion for supporting people?
- Are you bi-lingual (French & English, Portuguese will be an added advantage)?
- Are you Techy and Social Media Savvy?
- Do you have great Learning agility?
- Do you have 0 -2year work experience?
- Do you have OND/HND/B?Sc in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower?
- Other teams in Investment Banking
- Client Coverage team
- Stockbroking team
- Global Markets team
- International Business Centre team
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding United Bank of Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.