Technology Advantage Network Limited Recruitment 2017 | See How to Apply
Technology Advantage Network Limited is one of the leading indigenous Information Communications Technology Company involved in proffering effective solutions. We offer full and advanced solutions in ICT for homes, offices and Government establishments.
Our products and services offer flexible, scalable, upgradeable, expandable and efficient solutions for Voice, Video, Data and Internet communications spanning the small, medium or wide areas of needs within and outside the country.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Account/Admin
- To efficiently manage all external contracts, and to ensure that all the Company’s expenditure is correctly authorized and accounted for.
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration and its cost effectiveness.
- To manage, in conjunction with the General Director, staff contracts and HR matters.
- To manage personnel procedures in relation to recruitment, training, holidays and appraisals, ensuring these are properly documented, and advise on relevant policies.
- To ensure that the Company’s legal responsibilities are met, in particular that all necessary insurance is properly in place.
- To be responsible for the Company’s IT resources, maintaining and reviewing the most appropriate and efficient systems.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting report
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems
- Proper documentation of information and records
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in any related field and must be ICAN certified
- Accounting qualification and post-qualification experience
- Successful track record of managing operations and financial and management accounting
- Experience of managing IT resources
- Experience of managing staff and associated employment issues
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Excellent advocacy, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer
- Provide technical assistance on activities related to surveillance, mapping and size estimation
- Produce specifications and detailed schedules, obtain competitive tenders/estimates for work, evaluate costing and advise the client
- Monitoring performance against Service Level Agreement targets, ensuring compliance, and reporting performance and progress to the CEO
- Maximise client satisfaction by promoting innovation, creativity and problem solving
- Determine the scope of work before commencement of a project
- Inspection of sub-contracted projects to ensure quality standard is met
- Determination of cost of deployment some solutions and products
- B.Sc or its equivalent in any relevant field.
- 3-5yrs IT support experience.
- Applicant must be CCIE certified.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team, strong time management skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and assertive with a results orientation
- Strong computer skills (i.e. mobile technology (tablets/smart phones), scientific/ statistical software, basic knowledge of databases and information reporting tools, etc.).
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
- Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
- Ensuring the sales team update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Sending marketing emails to customers via the CRM.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
- Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in a relevant field
- All round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organisation.
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Relevant industry experience ideally from a competitor.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Technology Advantage Network Limited Recruitment 2017 | See How to Apply, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.