Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment
Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited, a leading solutions-driven microfinance bank in Nigeria. Our mission is to be the microfinance bank of repute, building our customers one at a time with integrated ICT solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Head, Human Capital and Branding
- Develop, advise and implement Human capital policies to ensure a stable workforce;compliance with regulatory standards and procedures.
- Coordinate MT brand activities.
- Develop a standard recruitment and selection process.
- Create and implement an effective Performance Management System to sustain performance driven culture.
- Develop MT brands and engage brand personnel where necessary.
- Develop training schedules and ensure learning and development is achieved.
- Develop and manage the process of deductions and remittance of statutory deductions from Employees (PAYE, Pension, NSITF, etc), HMO scheme and HSE plan.
- Prepare schedule for payment of monthly salaries, allowances, bonuses and manage leave schedules, transfer and employee promotions.
- Liaise with the Board and render necessary assistance during Board meetings, AGMs and stakeholders’ meetings.
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Head, Strategy and ERM
- Assess and identity potential risks that may hinder the reputation, safety, security and financial prosperity of Moneytrust and mitigate them. Develop MT strategies and implementation models.
- Identify, assess and evaluate risks
- Implement strategies, processes and procedures to ensure that Moneytrust is fully prepared to deal with any potential threats
- Analyze documents, statistics, reports and market trends and conduct detailed risk assessments.
- Assess and review Moneytrust Risk Management policies and protocols
- Review all loan requests before approvals and disbursement
- Monitor loans and recoveries
- Develop strategies in line with organizational goals.
Job Title: Head, Business Development
Coordinate all marketing, sales and networking activities of the Bank. Oversee product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services:
- Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 16th January 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.