We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Analyst – Recruitment
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Reporting Line: HR Manager
- The Human Resources Analyst will coordinate all of Main One’s recruitment activities, ensuring timely placement of the right candidates within the company.
- He/She should have a clear understanding of company’s headcount budget each year and drive the manpower planning process.
The specific responsibilities shall include the following:
- Update the organizational structure/chart as required.
- Maintain and update the manpower plan.
- Coordinate the manpower planning process, working with teams for timely identification of upcoming vacancies/job reassignments.
- Prepare monthly reports on the workforce profile
- Work with hiring units to develop Job Descriptions.
- Identify suitable recruitment channels for each role.
- Coordinate the internal and external posting of vacancies
- Develop and maintain standard testing tools for competency/function based recruitment
- Ensure that every role has a detailed job description
- Conduct initial CV sift and shortlist candidates
- Conduct first level interviews to screen candidates
- Track recruitment statistics and generate weekly & monthly reports.
- Update the recruitment tracker and execute the action items.
- Shortlist and summarize CVs for easier evaluation before sending to hiring departmental heads.
- Coordinate interview sessions for successful candidates up to the HOD/CEO level.
- Provide feedback to candidates within the stipulated process turnaround time.
- Administer psychometric tests or similar tests that assess the applicant’s personality fit for all sales candidates.
- Ensure all vacancies are filled by suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- Obtain and assess credentials of candidates.
- Draft employment contracts for selected candidates.
- Conduct new employee orientation and advise employee on other benefits.
- Periodically review the recruitment and selection processes and recommend improvements.
- Under the supervision of the HR Manager, you will be required to liaise and interface with other units/departments- Commercial, Finance, Legal and Technical.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- 3 – 5 years’ HR generalist experience is required.
- Membership of related professional bodies will be an added advantage
Specifically, the following functional and business skills will be required:
- Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organizational & Time Management Skills
- Interview Skills
- Research Skills
- Customer Service/Interpersonal Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Demand on the job:
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent team working ability.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment 2017 for HR Analyst, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.