LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure – 2017/2018 Academic Session, Read full details follows.
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2017/2018 Lagos State University (LASU) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of N20,000 as from Friday 15th December, 2017 to Friday 29th December, 2017.
HOW TO MAKE LASU ACCEPTANCE FEES PAYMENT
- Visit LASU E-Payment portal: http://www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment
- While on the LASU E-Payment page, you are required to enter your UTME registration number in the Column marked with Matric Number/PaymentID/Application Number.
- Select “Main Campus” in the Column for “Campus”
- Select “Undergraduate” in the Column for “Study Type”.
- Then Click on “Proceed” to continue.
- Your details will be displayed with the amount to be paid
- Click the radio box “Confirm information and proceed”
- An invoice with the TRANSACTION ID will be generated. Please PRINT the INVOICE
- Proceed to quickteller.com/lasu to complete the payment using the TRANSACTION ID on your printed invoice
STUDENTS’ UNDERTAKING FORM
ALL admitted freshmen are required to download and complete the “Students’ Undertaking Form”. The form is available at http://lasu.edu.ng/news/letter_of_undertaking.pdf
This form will be submitted along with other documents during the Central Admissions Clearance exercise
CENTRAL ADMISSIONS CLEARANCE EXERCISE (CACE)
The Time Table for the 2017/2018 Central Admissions Clearance exercise shall be released soon.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure – 2017/2018 Academic Session, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.