Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 Jumia Nigeria Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2018
Chelis Education Consult Limited – Our client, a newly established Nursery and Primary school in Ajah, Lagos State requires the services of a resourceful education professional to fill the posts of:
Jumia – We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car and Jumia Services.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Performance Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
- As Sales Performance Analyst,
- you will be tasked with providing the Head of Sales with insightful reporting and analytics to track and monitor performance. Also, you will support the Head of Performance daily to help drive data driven recommendations. If you love data, you will love this role! .
In particular you will:
- Territory Optimization & Alignment
- Develop robust models to quantify workload within sales territories and recommend optimal alignments to sales management.
- Evaluate best practices to ensure plans are competitive and reward top performance.
- Develop quarterly analysis to assess plan performance throughout the year.
- Sales Performance & KPI Reporting
- Working with sales leadership, identify and measure key performance indicators for the sales organization.
- Develop timely, accurate, and insightful reports and analysis to field sales and sales management related to sales performance and incentives.
- Manage the quarterly territory alignment process for the division and sales team(s) of focus.
- Sales Compensation Planning & Analysis
- Support annual sales compensation planning process for the division and team(s) of focus.
- Ensure alignment of incentives with divisional strategic priorities and develop simulation models to minimize financial risk.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or other related discipline.
- Experience with at least one key analytics tools to develop actionable insights from multiple data sources (e.g., SPSS, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- Ability to match/merge databases to facilitate appropriate analyses is required
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Prior sales incentives, analysis or operations experience preferably in FMCG sector required
- 4+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Data Modeling and Excel (VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables & Macros)
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.