Human Resources Administrative At Ultimate view limited, Application Details
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
- Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.
- Administers student loan, medical insurance, savings bond, and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals.
- Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Administrative Writing Skills, Verbal Communication, Maintaining Employee Files, Compensation and Wage Structure, Orienting Employees, Benefits Administration, Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Teamwork, Supply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Human Resources Administrative At Ultimate view limited, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.