Globe Gate West Africa Limited Job Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details
Globe Gate West Africa Limited is a full service shipping, cargo and logistic company established in Nigeria, which specializes in Freight Brokerage and Forwarding , Water Engineering, Procurement and Supplies, Export and General Contractors, Building Construction, Water Front Structures, Shore Protection and Paving.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Trainee
- To provide first level technical support for all users; teaching staff, support staff, students, parents and visitors.
- To assist in the installations and maintenance on new PCs, laptops, tablet and mobile devices.
- Assist in the maintenance and usage of the academy’s CCTV, telephony and printing systems.
- Keep the technical inventory accurate and up-to-date.
- To assist in the maintenance and usage of the Help desk system.
- To provide first level support for hardware and software, workstation PCs, laptops, tablets and mobile devices.
- To monitor the efficiency and troubleshoot the academy’s networks.
- To maintain peripherals within the academy.
- To assist in the installation of new and existing software across the network.
- To check and maintain the academy’s ICT resource for safe, effective, consistent use by students and staff.
- When required, have a presence in the classroom assisting teaching staff in using ICT resources and equipment
Job Title: IT Manager
- IT professionals are characterized by or conform to the ethical or technical standards of a profession.
- Technical standards move forward in every industry, but the speed of the IT industry arguably moves at a more broad and rapid pace
- The work of a software engineer typically includes designing and programming system-level software: operating systems, database systems, embedded systems and so on.
- They understand how both software and hardware function.
- The work can involve talking to clients and colleagues to assess and define what solution or system is needed, which means there’s a lot of interaction as well as full-on technical work.
Job Title: HSE Manager
- The HSE manager is responsible for designing and structuring a health, safety, and environmental program and implementing it.
- He/she makes an active contribution to develop new standards and techniques that will provide direction and guidance to the employees on the same.
- He/she makes sure that the developed process is innovative, creative, and that the compliance requirements are interpreted well.
- He/she ensures that there is adequate staff and trains the HSE staff members on the same to provide support in the project.
- He/she reviews these HSE policies to ensure that they are updated and meet the current trends, and to assess the hazard and risk assessment and develop new regulations by taking into account the recommendations made.
- Ensures operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and in conformance to federal, provincial and company safety regulations by integrating and implementing company and third-party QHSE policies and procedures.
- Performs post-incident investigations and communicates with the QHSE Manager and others until all action items have been closed.
- Files QHSE documents and participates in job risk analysis and continual improvement.
- Likely to be either a specialist within a particular focus area for QHSE, e.g., environmental, transportation, training, etc., or is based at a specific location in a generalized role.
- He/she is responsible for designing and carrying out various training programs, scheduling the meetings and knowing whether the policies and procedures of HSE is being followed, and also making changes to stay abreast with the professional trends.
- Performs reporting, risk assessments and auditing and observes all QHSE related activities and policies within a location.
- Typically has completed required safety/environmental training.
- Typically, intermediate level positions perform more complex duties requiring some skills and judgment. Some decision making may be made independently; may work under supervision.
- This level is developing knowledge and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2017.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Globe Gate West Africa Limited Job Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.