Fadac Resources Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 Fadac Resources Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Fadac Resources Recruitment
Fadac Resources – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Locations: Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt
- The Financial Manager plans, organizes, directs, and controls all accounting, audit, and financial operations for the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages financial transactions and financial planning.
- Manages disbursement and receipting of all funds for assigned tasks.
- Develops and maintains financial and business policies, controls, and reporting procedures. Ensures that fiscal and business activities comply with government requirements.
- Manages the reporting of financial information from all operations.
- Administers the benefits package and pension plan.
- Administers all insurance packages pertaining to the Access Centre.
- Assists in formulating and administering approved general accounting practices for the branch.
- Assists in comprehensive budget preparations and cost data; develops clear informative methods and media to present financial data, special projects, and studies of a financial nature.
- Assists in the directing of the financial forecasting, planning, and budget processes.
- The Finance Manager is directly accountable to the CFO will undergo a yearly performance appraisal.
Financial and Clerical:
- Records and posts all financial transactions.
- Prepares data and assists with the annual audit.
- Prepares journal entries to record bi-weekly payroll, payroll accounts analysis and reconciliation.
- Prepare, develop and analyze key financial information to ensure that the organizations management makes well informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
- Aiding managerial planning & commercial decision making by providing appropriate financial information promptly.
- Efficient and timely budgetary control- to be monitored and reported monthly at the MPR
- Orderly execution of the annual budget cycle with provision of approved annual budget by December 31st each year.
- Ensure the process of cost estimation is scientific, reliable and consistently applied.
- Develops and documents systematic procedures for payroll related tasks.
- Pays bills, handles correspondence, and maintains files.
- Prepares financial statements, estimates, summaries, and other financial analyses and management reports.
- Evaluates financial reporting system and accounting procedures and makes recommendations for changes, to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions to the C.E.O. and Director of Services.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree or Polytechnic advance diploma, (HND or B.Sc.). in Accounting
- Must have an ICAN certification
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent math and organizational skills;
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills;
- Professional, courteous and positive manner;
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple task functions simultaneously;
- Three (4) years previous experience in accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial planning and analysis or other financial activities;
- Experience with accounts payable procedures;
- Knowledge of automated accounts payable systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th January, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Fadac Resources Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.