Our Website follows the safe harbour provisions of 17 USC. § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As such, we will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA. If you believe your copyrighted material is being infringed on our Website, please contact us immediately with the following details.
In order for us to respond urgently, you must provide us notice in a form that substantively complies with the safe harbour provisions of the DMCA. Your notice of claimed infringement must be a written and include ALL of the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted content claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted contents, a representative list of links to such pages and or contents.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you do not provide a written notice that meets these elements, we will not honour your request and are not required by law to do so.