Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details and Requirements
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 245,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associates
Requisition Code: 140611
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Why Join us?
At Deloitte, we:
- Make an impact, expecting the exceptional from our highly talented professionals
- Inspire our people as tomorrow’s leaders, helping them thrive at every level
- Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity.
- Connect strengths, celebrating and developing the unique strengths of our people
- Accelerate ambitions, valuing work and life
- Are you driven, self-motivated, young, savvy and keen to make an impact that matters? Then join our team of young professionals leading world class practices and innovation and charting the course for the future of professional services globally.
Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
- Have graduated from a recognized University/Polytechnic in Nigeria or overseas with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit (or its equivalent) in any discipline
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and/or other computer applications
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc.
- Numerate with the ability to analyse and interpret data
- Possess an appreciable degree of innovativeness and creativity.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be team players, able to make impact in groups
- Possess excellent writing and analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details and Requirements, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.